Welcome to ABC Company’s employee benefits site! This site has been designed as your go-to source for information about your benefits, a place to explore your benefits options, and to help you make informed decisions about your benefit elections.
To navigate this site, look through the drop down menus at the top of the screen.
- Health Benefits – including Medical (and Pharmacy), Dental, and Vision plans
- Tax-Advantaged Accounts – Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dependent Care FSA, Limited Purposed FSA, Health Savings Account (HSA), Health Reimbursement Account (HRA), and a comparison of these accounts
- Other Benefits – Life and AD&D, Disability Coverage, Voluntary Benefits (Critical Illness, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity, and Long Term Care), Retirement 401(k) Plan, and additional benefits (Employee Assistance Program, Legal Services, Paid Time Off (PTO), and Pet Insurance)
- Resources – Glossary of Terms, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), Benefit Contacts, and other resources (Summary of Plan Documents)
- Open Enrollment – what’s new and changing, and how to enroll or make changes
- Eligibility & Status Changes
If you have any questions, please contact our Benefits Department at 1-800-123-1234 or Benefits@ABCCompany.com.